Friday, September 24, 2010

Contact Us

Hey. It's me, Ryan. I created this thing called the WoW Weekly Podcast. This is the contact page.

If you looking to email me about how terrible my website is then send me an email at idontgiveacrap@gmail.com You can write me and give me whatever constructive criticism you want if it makes you feel better.

If your a hot sexy lady who wants to seduce me then send me an email at wowweeklypodcast@gmail.com and if not you can submit your World of Warcraft related questions that you would like answered in the blog.

As far as advertising goes, WoW Weekly on average receives a whooping two-thousand hits per month! Thats right baby, We are going places! Now is the time to invest people. Send your inquiries to wowweeeklypodcast@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment